Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Mink, Wild & Free

This past Sunday was a pivotal point for me so far as nature photography is concerned.  I had seen and photographed this Mink for the first time a couple of weeks ago but the pictures and video were not as clear.  This little Mink can move fast.  Very fast.  I thought I was seeing baby River Otters but the ears just did not look right.  Also, baby River Otters are never without their parents or family members....

Sunday was the day the Mink allowed me to see it up close and personal.  For this, I am so very grateful and humbled.  The fur on this animal really belongs on it's body and not turned into a coat!  Enjoy!






2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Kathy, beautiful photos. You have inspired me to take my camera more often. Hopefully with some practice
I can take some decent photos soon :)

Unknown said...

Awe! Thank you Stephanie! Yes, take lots of pictures! There is so much to see on our Parkway!